What is Solstar 2001 ?
Chapter 2: General Conditions
Solstar 2001 easily adapts to your
school. But first, Solstar 2001 needs some general data:
- What grade levels does your school have? (You can define up to 12 levels)
- What is the current school year? (You can also compute schedules for future school years.)
- Who are the teachers?
- Who are the students? (You can also enter additional informations about their families.)
- What rooms are available?
- What classes are available? (Which teacher teaches which course?)
- What rooms will be used as study halls?
Notice: If you are currently using Solstar-DOS you can import these data, so your data are not lost.